Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Alarm, Exit Button, Door Bell
biometric door access system
biometric access control devices
Small Size Fingerprint Access Control System With USB Flash Drive For Offline Data Management
1. 2.4-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation.
2. Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can activate on a daily bell alert(optional).
3. Voice prompt for acceptance and rejection of valid/ invalid fingers.
4. Compact and Lightweight, small size for 86*86mm socket installation.
5. TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments.
6. Supports USB flash drive for offline data management.
7. Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch.
8. Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level.
9. Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
10. Duress Alarm offers effective protection gainst duress by threats.
11. Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
12. Multi-language customizable.
Access control Interface
2.4 inch resistive color Screen
Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Door bell
Fingerprint Sensor: optical Sensor (500DPI)
Card:5,000 (EM/MF) Records:80,000
TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host, Wiegand in/out
1ea for linkage function
The F02 is an IP based fingerprint terminal works both in network and standalone modes. In network mode, it can connect with Access3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes F02 flexible to connect with any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader, additionally wiegand input allows two units of F02 to configure with each other and utilize Master& Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function could be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows F02 to connect with an external source, for instance a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.