RFID Card Access Control Board , One Door Single Way Controller , Built-In One Relay
1. Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
2. Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
3. Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to GRANDING RFID readers.
4. Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
5. Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with biometric reader controllers.
6. System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
7. Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
8. Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
9. Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.