Facial And Card Recognition Time Attendance And Access Control
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host*2, Wiegand Out
4.3 Inch TFT Touch Screen
Check In/out, Break In/out, OT In/out
Multi Language, English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Etc
FA2 face scanner machine
FA2 face scanner attendance system
4.3" TFT face scanner attendance system
4.3 Inch TFT Touch Screen Facial Recognition Time Attendance System Support Rfid Card
1. The FA2 facial recognition time attendance, access control system offers a composite algorithm system with high speed operating.
2. It has an embedded LINUX system, easy to integrate into various systems.
3. It offers standalone or network environment.
4. The FA2 facial recognition time attendance, access control system has an infrared optical system enabling user identification in dark environments.
5. It has simple access control system support real-time entrance logs transferring.
6. It has a 4.3" TFT touch screen, elegant design, fashionable and simple interface.
7. The FA2 facial recognition time attendance, access control system offers 6 user-defined function keys and is easy to operate.
8. It saves data during a power outage.
It is easy for installation and can be used in Office, School, Factory, Bank, Warehouse, Orgnization
LCD Display: 4.3" TFT Touch screen
Multi Language, English, French, Spanish, Arabic, etc., for more than 40 languages can be selected
Speaker: Voice Prompt (language can be selected)
Technical Specifications Capacity
Face capacity: 1200; Card capacity: 10,000
Operation temperature: 0℃ ~ 45℃
Log capacity: 100,000
Operation humidity: 20% ~ 80%
Verification speed (1:1): ≤1s
Identification speed (1:N): ≤1s
Power: 110/220VAC ~ 12VDC
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host*2, Wiegand out
Check in, Check out, Break in, Break out, OT in, OT out
High definition infrared camera; 6 user-defines function keys; Built-in relay, simple access control, door sensor; Dismantlement alarm, break-in alarm, duress alarm; Scheduled bell, Workcode , SMS, T9 input, DST, Self inquiry, Photo-ID, Extendable scheduled bell