Place of Origin:
Access Control Board , Four Doors Controller , With Iron Power Box
GD-K4 Access control Panel is built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring , and control of your access control system-all from a browser, with no additional software to install. Our secure Web-hosted infrastructure and centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow you to easily manage all of your access points in a single location. GD-K4's versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features. The GD-K4 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks. It can store up to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access control software or to develop new software
1. There are over-current protection, over-voltage protection, reversal protection for the power supply and all the input and output terminal.
2. Multiple hardware protection measure
3. It can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, fire alarm, BAS(building automation system) and other systems to configure total security system.
4. The controller support different wiegand format, and can connect to different reader, including ID card reader and card reader
5. Connect with variety of sensors, alarms, exit buttons, electric lock and other devices.
6. Using either serial or TCP/IP communication, it provides reliable network system
7. It is easy to manage the system by browser from client PC. There is no need to install software on each client.
8. Normal open after first punch card can be setup
9. Real-time Monitoring of Door status
10. Using the management software, it allows real-time monitoring and control of door opening and closing of the whole system.
11. Interlock function
12. Link different doors with special logic that one door is Open, others should be closed.
14. Duress Mode
15. SDK available
16. The system integrator can use the SDK to integrate the hardware into their existing access control software system or to develop a new software.
|CPU||32bit MIPS CPU|
|Flash Memory||256M bits|
|Power / Current||DC 9.6V-14.4V, Rated Max.1A|
|Reader Port||4ea (26bit Wiegand, 8bit Burst for PIN)|
|Baud Rate||38,400bps (Recommended) / 9600bps, 19,200bps, 57,600bps (selectable)|
|Input Port||4 Exit Butto, 4 Door Sensor, 4 Relay output, 4 swithch input, 1 SD card slot|
|Output Port||4ea (2 FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 5A@36VDC/8A@30VAC)|
|2ea (2 Aux FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 2A@30VDC)|
|LED Indicator||Yes, LED indication for communication, power, status and punch card|
|Operating Temperature||0°to +55°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 80% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Dimension (L*W)mm||160(W)*106(H)(single board )|
|345(W)*275(H)*70(D)(with power supply and metal box)|
Send your inquiry directly to us