Outdoor Waterproof Fingerprint Access Control System Built In ID Card , Multi Authentication Method
1. This MA500/ID waterproof fingerprint and RFID access control system is configured with an optical sensor and a protection cover outside.
2. It is compatible with the specially designed FR1200 fingerprint reader.
3. The anti-pass back function maximizes the security of the product.
4. With Wiegand output connected to other access controllers, it is easy to replace the existing systems.
5. Our waterproof fingerprint and RFID access control system performs with diversified alarms including the burglar alarm, door sensor alarm, duress alarm, etc.
6. It supports flexible integration with the SDK, compatible with the Access 3.5 software.
7. Due to the internal ID card reader, it is easy for our product to verify the fingerprint and ID card.
8. This system is well sealed and it is waterproof and dustproof, reaching the rating of IP65.
9. Our product is adaptable for standalone or network operating conditions.
10. It can keep the data securely if out of power.
LCD Display: N/A
Multi Language, English, French, Spanish, Arabic, etc., for more than 40 languages can be selected
Speaker: Voice Prompt (language can be selected)
Technical Specifications Capacity
Fingerprint capacity: 1,000; ID Card: 10,000
Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C
Log capacity: 30,000
Operation humidity: 20% ~ 80%
Verification speed (1:1): ≤0.5s
Identification speed (1:N): ≤1s
Power: 110/220VAC ~ 12VDC (PS-3A is optional item)
TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB/Host, Wiegand In, Wiegand Out
IP65, outdoor waterproof fingerprint access control built-in ID card; Audio prompt for enrollment and deletion of the users, audio-visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers; Tamper-proof switch and alarm outputs, request-to-exit and alarm contacts
Waterproof fingerprint access control system built-in ID reader
Waterproof fingerprint access control system built-in MIFARE reader